Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Is it just me??


I can't believe this guy! I mean, most men would DIE to have one date with a super-model . . . Christie Brinkley! (http://www.movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx/?news=322008&GT1=28101) This guy marries her, has 2 children with her, has her money basically at his disposal, and STILL needs to find "entertainment" on the internet, and with an 18-year old! REALLY????????

Dude, you need a reality slap . . . back to whatever age you were when you decided that the world DOES revolve around you and your appetites! And your children will be MUCH better off without you!

Sure, supermodels have their bad days, too! But, can't this girl cut a break in love? Even though she has an estate on an island outside of New York, and probably any designer at her disposal, not to mention ALL THAT MONEY, I don't think I would want to be in her shoes right now. Too sad!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

just goes to show: being a supermodel, having all the money in the world, and once having a husband who could sing "goodnight my angel" to you post-bedtime, isn't all it's cracked up to be.

i was thinking your same thoughts yesterday, when i saw her on tv...poor girlfriend. no one deserves that.

Anonymous said...

how do you get those hearts to show up like the one you left on my comments?

-Br00ke