Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love to laugh!

Life is too short to be taken too seriously! I love to laugh, and I took a moment today, to list some things that make me laugh:
- Little kids' laughter -- it is so contagious and I DARE YOU to not laugh when you hear it!!
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? Love that show!
- People who wear a bikini to Sunsplash, and wear a Tshirt over it! (Not that I'm complaining, I just think it is
FUNNY!)
- My sisters -- they give me the best ab workout ever -- we always bust a gut laughing!!
- Knock knock jokes - when little kids tell 'em - "knock, knock!" "Whose there?" "Uh . . . chair . . . that's FUNNY, huh!!"
- jokes on Laffy Taffy wrappers . . . I've heard them all, and I like to impress people with my repertoire of corny, stupid jokes!
- myself - when I do things like flip myself in the face with the ponytail holder that just got away from me . . . seriously funny, but seriously painful! Or how about the time I fell off a curb, stone cold sober, in broad daylight?
- Sonic commercials -- good advertising helps you remember WHAT they are advertising!
- watching Wyatt act out the Backyardagains episode that he is hoping that you are equally enthralled with!
- Listening to my friend's son, Isaac, try to sing the lyrics to "Baby Got Back" -- He's almost 4!

You get the idea! Life is full of little moments to laugh at! You know Heavenly Father has a sense of humor . . . how else would you explain excess stomach gas??
I always want to be able to laugh at myself, not in a criticising way, but, not to take myself so seriously . . . you know??
It isn't about laughing AT people, but laughing with them! And, a smile is so contagious -- so, bare it and share it!
That is all the philosophy that I have time for today!

No comments: