Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Slower, please!!

Is it just me, or is this year FLYING by???? We are more than 1/2 way through October, and from here it is a downhill avalanche!!
Thank goodness I have already started my Christmas projects for the kiddoes, and I have started a list of "what Jorge wants for Christmas".
As much as Kerry is mad about Christmas being displayed already, I am working on zoning in on the positive energy that is the Christmas spirit! I've already bought tickets to "The Forgotten Carols" -- It is my holiday tradition of 10+ years, to see this production at Christmas time! I always try to take someone who has never experienced it, and this year, I get to take my boss (who is a good friend) and Jorge, neither of which has seen it before!
I do, however, need to stop and enjoy the fall season for what it is! Pumpkin carving, Halloween candy, birthdays, costume contests and LOTS of photos!! Then, when December comes around, I can focus on Christmas!
Okay, for you Kerry, it's all about Halloween for the next nine days -- Okay???

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Halloween rocks!

I like Christmas too. Shh. Don't tell Maddy!

And I agree that this year is flying by!