Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another weekend away!


Another weekend away from home -- and I sooooooooooooooooooooo needed it!
My friends (AKA MAS girls!) and I escaped reality for a bit, with a trip to Prescott to visit Lisa! She was so kind to be the hostess with the mostest in her beautiful home . . . even if the cans of Mt Dew were mini!! :)
We had a blast -- with photo shoots and food (VERY delicioso!) and scrap shopping and snowflakes and gifts and laughs! OH, and Chocolate, of course!!

It was such a good time to escape the hustle and bustle that is this holiday time of year, and just relax for a bit! And, even though I didn't get to do a whole lot of scrappin', it was a very much needed time to relax with the girls!

Thanks, ladies! You rawk!!!

2 comments:

{Brooke} said...

I know... I hate the hustle and bustle, but love Christmas. I remember the year you made CD's with your testimony for Christmas. I really appreciated it because it helped me get more in the "Spirit" of things. Sounds like you are having fun. Love you

Anonymous said...

HEEEEEY! It's me! I loved your Mt. Dew comment. It made me laugh and laugh.

I love my Christmas CD!