Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Weekend in California




My niece, Daylyn, daughter of my sister DeNeece, was baptized member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this past weekend, in San Jacinto, CA. Jorge and I, along with Karalee and her 3 kids, and my parents, all made the road trip on Saturday morning.
She looked so beautiful in her white baptismal dress! And Grumpy (the nickname that my nieces and nephews have for their grandfather) kept the tradition alive by baptizing her. He has now baptized 12 of his 17 grandchildren. I think that is a pretty cool tradition!
After many photos and having a great experience at the baptism, we had some great food and company!
It was a good way to start the last month of this year! (Don't even get me started on how freaked out I am about that!!)

1 comment:

Victor and Annette said...

wow is she old enough, I guess she is if she was baptized. Crazy! That is great that you went. I still have my same # 602-738-9323. I cant remember where you sent me your #... call me!