Friday, November 30, 2007

Let it Rain, let it rain, let it rain!

Well, here in Southern AZ, that's as close as we get to snow, so we have to be happy with it! I understand EVERYONE up north will be getting the white stuff this weekend, while those of us in the Phoenix area just drive behind idiots who PRETEND they can drive in percipitation!
I don't really understand it -- many people that live here are migrants from other, COLDER states. They, on average, have probably driven in LOTS of snow before!! But, since the weather here is almost always ANYTHING but frightful, they act like they have no need for caution, when driving in the rain.
Water is water, people!! Frozen, partially frozen, warm - whatever form it is in, as it falls from the sky, is STILL water! Therefore, stop trying to pretend that your car is a surfboard!
Okay, I'm done . . . I'm just bitter because my lunch time errands that should've taken 45 minutes MAX, kept me away from the office for an hour and a half, instead!
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

2 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

Rain is very good... I had my first taste of a winter snow storm this past weekend... it was so beautiful after it was all over... I am getting used to it, I can't say I love it yet but, I do like it alot. I was talking with someone about AZ yesterday and it really made me miss AZ, if I came to visit am sure that is when I would miss Cache Valley.

Lisa said...

keep breathin' baby. no snow here but buckets of rain!