Thursday, November 29, 2007

Labor of Love


I have a very good friend that I used to have the hardest time picking an appropriate birthday gift for. So, 2 years ago, I decided that hand-made Christmas cards would be a great suggestion. She loves to send cards, and she appreciates hand-made cards the best.

So, this year I decided to make her cards a little more detailed, AND she needed more than she has the last 2 years!

Anyway, due to the vision in my head not matching the tools that I was able to find, to use, the finished product looks a LOT different than the originally proposed design. And, a LOT more time than I had guesstimated.

However, the end result is pleasing . . . tell me if you agree!! (The red is the card and the other patterned paper is just a background for the photo) The reflective item on top of the snowflake is some bling that I couldn't resist adding!
Happy Birthday, Tina -- I hope that you love them!

2 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

very cute KK... You always do a nice job on what ever you create... I will call ya so we can catch up.
Love ya Annette

{Brooke} said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent! I love it!!