Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm STILL thankful . . . 5 days later!

I have to explain something about my blogging habits; I don't have the internet at home yet, and so I have to blog when I happen to have a lunch break, at work, or from the computer of a loving friend or family member. So, therefore, with this disclaimer **cough, Maddy, cough, cough!** I need to have a little compassion when it comes to NOT blogging every day or even every 2 days! AND . . . I was away from work for 5 days, for Thanksgiving break, so . . . there you go!

Anyway - I am thankful for many things. Although I don't have fabulous photos for each thing that I am thankful for, like Angie (yes, that IS blog envy you hear in my words!!) I am still thankful!
I am thankful for:
my job AND for days OFF from my job! LOL
Family --the best of friends and the worst of enemies all under one roof! Ha ha
Holidays and traditions
Christmas lights
Getting back up, whenever I fall
The scriptures and the power that they wield
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Friends who are really "family by affection" ( you KNOW who you are!!)
Ice cream
MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas . . . okay, anything about it, but especially music!
Knowing that I am loved
Humor
Movies
Children (and someday my OWN children!!)
Learning --even though I seem to learn best "the hard way"!
Friendship
Memories and making them
God's beautiful creation that is this world
Spanish
Word games
Sisters
Talents
Opportunities to grow
I could go on and on . . . I just really needed to remind myself that there are MANY things to be thankful for. And, making this list will help me remember!

No comments: