Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can I Get an "Amen"?!?!?!

And that "amen" would be to end the "Please help me find a job!" prayer!! The heavens have smiled on me, today, and I HAVE A JOB, as of 4:47 pm this afternoon! WOO HOO!!!

The part that is SO funny -- 2 Blocks from my former employer! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! So, not to stress about figuring out commute time, etc. Been there, done that, for 3.5 years!

I can now breathe a small sigh of relief, and focus my last two days of mandatory vacation on doing the things that didn't get done while I was online looking for a job! (too bad my wallet doesn't have the funds to celebrate in a BIG way . . . oh well!)

I wanna shout it from the rooftops -- "I GOT A JOB!!"

3 comments:

m = michelle said...

AMEN SISTER!!! woohoo! that's wonderful. I'm gonna have to call and get the scoop!!!

angiedunn said...

amen from angie too!

yay!!!

Aubrey said...

Yippeee!!! So what is the new job?