Friday, April 10, 2009

FYI

Okay, I realize that the last post was a LITTLE vague about the new job opportunity, but that is because I was too freakin' excited!!

At my new place of employment, I am technically, for the first 90 days, an employee of the staffing service that found the job for me! So, I will be earning an hourly wage -- that'll be wierd to adjust to, again, since the last 18 months I have been a salaried employee. But, hey, I WILL adjust, don't worry! Then, after 90 days, the company will hire me on at as a salaried employee.

Anyway, I don't want to talk too much about specifics, because I know that MANY employers, these days, are using information from blogs and FaceBook, etc. against their employees or potential employees. So, I will just say that I will be doing more of the same . . . Human Resources tasks (as the assistant to an HR generalist!) and payroll. So, I am excited to rise to the challenge and get to know some new friends!

That's the scoop . . .

3 comments:

Maddy said...

CONGRATS again!

{Brooke} said...

I'm glad I got to talk to you last week. You are awesome KK. I think you are actually lucky you found a job so fast!

Lisa said...

so happy for you.