Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!

So . . .
I really HAVEN’T been hiding! Just really busy, with a new, full-time job and a new calling in church! Add that to a few technical difficulties with my computer and my camera, and that pretty much wraps up why I haven’t blogged in almost a month!

The new job is GREAT! Everyone is so nice and patient with me, while I learn the ropes. I am very grateful for the experiences that I had at my old job, to prepare me for the next stepping stone of life.

I am the Payroll/Benefits administrator, and I work in the same office as the HR Generalist. We bounce a lot of things off each other, since I worked in HR at my last
job. Besides that, she is a scrapbooker, and we have already gone to one late night crop together! It is fun to work with someone that I have a lot of things in common with, and not JUST the job!

So, I have some photos to share .. . . . I’ve been bad about that, this year, so far!! But, I was a little preoccupied with getting a job and everything! That’s my excuse, but it is also the truth!

First, a farewell photo, with friends from Jordan:
The week that I finished at Jordan, my sister and her family came to visit from California. We had a lovely afternoon in the park. {we ♥ ♥ ♥ Freestone Park in Gilbert!} These are some photos from that:



Then, baby shower photos! This was my gift . . . I won’t put EVERY page here, but just a couple to give you an idea! I’ve decided that I L♥Ve theme albums and keeping them small! Way too fun!!


Next, baby shower cupcakes! I found these on Michael’s website, and we decided to do them, instead of cake. They were a LOT of fun to make, and look how stinkin’ cute they are!!!

Ya, that was March for me . . . BUSY!! But, I’m getting back on track, and I want to keep the tradition of photos going, because my sisters and I are having a sisters’ weekend this weekend. Look for LOTS of photos from that!
TTFN

4 comments:

Maddy said...

HOORAY! I'm glad you're back and I'm so happy you love your new job :D

You album is adorable.

angiedunn said...

i love your babe book & cupcakes. so cute!

looks like fun times in your photos.

yay for jobs & busy months!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, that new girl you work with is sooo cool! :) Um...the baby scrapbook and cupcakes are amazing. Why are we wasting our time at our jobs when we are far too creative for that place? Have a fun trip - can't wait to hear all the details.

Lisa said...

that is awesome! love the album and the cupcakes are amazing!