Saturday, May 16, 2009

You said it first!!! {Your age, I mean!!}

Michelle, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, on the big four-OH! For this post, I will share a photo of your new favorite toy, since I haven't a new photo of you!
Remember, 40 is the new 20! And, given everything that you have been through in the last 20 years (and some pretty amazing stuff, yo!), YOU KNOW you wanna move upwards and onwards towards the best you ever! And, I know you will do it!

You rawk as a friend, scrapbooker, mom, sister, and overall daughter of God. Thanks for being you, and everything that that entails!

Love ya, girl!

4 comments:

m = michelle said...

ah thansk girl! I love you!!!

Lisa said...

yeah. happy b-day.

angiedunn said...

amen. she's the best.

and iris is cute.

the end.

AZAnjanette said...

Kaelene....
how can I stalk your blog if you don't post for a whole month?!?! GEEZ CHICA!
give me some kind of eye candy over here. LOL

(remember me from the crop at the Barn?)