Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Back to Work . . .

ya, I had mentioned, at least on FB, that I got a job . . . . that starts in January! And, it is a temp job, AND it is located in West Phoenix . . . I could go on, but I won't!
Then, just when I thought I was gonna be a temporary replacement employee at Fry's . . . my favorite temp agency called me up, and got me another hook up! WOO HOO!! (That same agency got me my 3.5 year gig at the job I recently was laid off from!)
So, I start Monday . . . it's in Tempe . . . apparently I don't need to work anywhere else! LOL I'm excited to go back to work, and THE BEST PART??? A Paycheck! Beats the measly unemployment check, ANY DAY!!!
So, if this new job goes permanent, I WON'T be taking that temp job in January; but with good reason!
Wish me luck! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

YEAH!!!! Work is good! Best of luck to you!

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you!!!

{Brooke} said...

Bringin' home the bacon, girl!!!! Woo Woo! Go get 'em champ!!!! Break a leg!!!! :0)