Friday, November 6, 2009

What the HECK???

Okay, I don't think that I have EVER gone this long between posts! I feel like a great big slacker, but that is just one of the small circumstances that comes from not having a job to earn "REAL" money, and therefore NOT having money to pay for internet service! You gotta prioritize, you know?? Ya, that's all I am gonna say about that!!

Lots going on in the ZAP family! Unfortunately, we have NOT inherited $1 million dollars, won a new car, or found the fountain of youth! Just more of everyday life stuff!
However, {and there WILL be photographic evidence provided later!} we did go to the 9/11 Peace Garden, became great-aunt and great-uncle when our niece had a baby, adopted a pup - {that topic deserves an entire entry . . . don't worry, it will eventually appear!!}, and are just living the life, dreamin' the dream, and learning what we can live without, in these days of economic famine!

I'll be back, don't worry!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Finally! I really thought maybe you were in the process of packing up and moving back to Utah!!

Victor and Annette said...

I was just about to send you one of those emails... (like this ones you send me). Good thing you posted on your blog. Oh and by the way... I hope you had a very happy birthday! And congrats on your job that starts in January, tell me about it. Good to hear you are doing well.

DeNeece said...

Oh yeah no mention of you getting another year older, Happy Birhtday KK! and to our Beautiful Mother too. Love ya