Thursday, June 21, 2007

Elvis' stomping ground

Hello, from Memphis, Tennessee! Yep, it's true, I am a travelin' fool this week . . . we had our annual HR Conference for work this week, and the home office is here, in Memphis!
It is sooooooooooooo humid -- I'll take the dry heat over humidity, any day!
Of course, the perks (??) of traveling -- that many more miles away from Jorge, 2 hour time difference from home (I would never be in bed by 8 pm, AZ time, at home!! But then, I wouldn't start my day at 3 am either!!)
The hotel was GREAT!! Little kitchen, king size bed to share with NOBODY!! and WONDERFUL pillows! (If I were a less honest person, I would have one in my possession right now!! Instead, I just asked them to email me some info on where to buy one!!) Seriously, got the best night's sleep, for my neck, that I've had in a LONG time!!
Anyway, headin' home tomorrow . . . excited to get home and check out the number of dead cockroaches . . . thanks for settin of the bomb for me, Dad!
Anyway, I got some scrappin' fever going on . . . I know what I'm doing tomorrow night!! Anyone care to join me????

No comments: