Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shanna's card challenge!




Shanna is a darling girl who is a scrapamaniac! But, she is very creative with how she uses her skills. She has challenged any and all of her friends, that want to participate, to a Life Improvement project. Her motivation is that her daughters are gone for 6 weeks, and she wants to get healthy, again, while she has time to excersize more, etc.


So, she took these cute cards and is making a play by play deck of cards. And, since I really would like to make this lifestyle change, too, and I think the cards are a really cute idea, I AM IN!!


I have chosen to play off the number "7", since this is 2007, and I have already made one HUGE lifestyle change this year (marrying my Latin Lover!), I am calling it "Lucky #7".

I like that Shanna is holding me accountable, by including me in this challenge. (Or, really, by letting me include myself in this challenge!) Sometimes all we need is a little extra motivation, and winning scrappy supplies is GREAT motivation for me! And, these cards are a fun size to scrap!

Thanks, Shanna, you are the coolest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaelene!!! Great job girl! It looks awesome! So glad you are playing with us!!! Love the flower!