Friday, September 26, 2008

105th Blog Entry

OOPS!!! I missed my 100th entry by a few . . . I guess I wasn't really paying attention!

I have to say that this blogging experience is truly an enriching one, for my life! Not only do I get to share, vent, praise and opine all on the internet, for the world to see, but I also get to re-connect with old friends, because of my presence here! That's pretty cool!

The last year has been a challenge -- but aren't they all, in some way, shape or form?? I only hope that I will be better equipped, next year, to deal with all the challenges that come along, because of what I have learned this year!

And, if you care to notice, this year has meant MORE blog entries than last year! I guess I am really getting the hang of this!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Way to go! Cheers to the "challenges of 2008" - - - they SUCK!!!! Nice to know that everyone has them and we will be stronger people for them. But really . .just how strong do we need to be??? Can't wait for conference!

Lisa said...

i would be ever so sad if i never got to hear you opine again. and good for you--my blog posts declined after the first year! probably cuz i realized that only one person ever read it! LOL

love ya!!

{connie} said...

congrats girl!! i know the feeling of a year of challenges. may next year bring you another year of wonderful trials, amaZings defeats and new memories. thanks for sharing your life with us. *hugs*

Michelle said...

lISA SAID: "probably cuz i realized that only one person ever read it!" <---- ME TOO!!!