Monday, February 23, 2009

Poor Olivia . . . no little cousins to play with!

Last night we had dinner, as a family (as usual, for Sunday nights!) at my youngest brother, Jeremy's, house. His wife had told their kids that my sister and her kids would be coming over to eat, as well as my parents and I. (Jorge works Saturday nights and Sunday mornings, so he is usually sleeping the day away on Sundays!)

Anyway, Olivia heard her say "kids" and instantly interpreted that to mean "Little kids" under the age of 6, that Olivia would enjoy playing with. So, Karalee and her teenagers arrived, and Olivia was disappointed!

"Mom, where's the kids??? Who's gonna play with me??"

Diane proceeded to explain that there weren't any little kids coming over, and then Olivia wasn't happy!

She looked up at me, in frustration, and asked me, "K K, where are YOUR little kids???"

I responded, "They are still with Heavenly Father."

"Well, when are they gonna get here???"

Olivia, my sweet niece, THAT is the question of the year!! I love you, Livvy, and I hope, for both of us, that MY little kids can arrive soon! ♥
This is Olivia playing with her brother, Wyatt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i hope you both get what you want soon!

lisa

Maddy said...

Aww,w aht a asweet response from you!