Monday, June 30, 2008

WHO SAID????


Who said that June could be over already? Who said that it could be time for me to send my niece off to girls' camp for 4 days, already?
Who said that I should still be waiting for my DH to come home from Utah?? Who said that monsoon season could be here already? (They have officially made it a season, now, here in AZ -- June 15 through September 15!)
Who said that it could be payday, but not enough pay at the end of the day? Who said that school could start in 6 weeks?
Who said that life could speed by, lightening fast . . . . NOT ME!

4 comments:

Maddy said...

I AGREE! Boo for June leaving!

Kerry said...

What? Monsoon is officially a season now and not one of those silly "after 5 days of consecutive dew point average and amount of rainfall" things?

(I secretly always hated that rule. Monsoon is monsoon. Don't confuse me with the details. When it is hot, muggy and those dang bugs are making noise in the trees.... it is monsoon!!)

I'm so lost on what day of the week it is still. Does this mean June is over too?

The Monson Family said...

So June is already over and we still haven't gotten together. What's the deal? =)

{Brooke} said...

that is kinda cool! miss ya lots. what are you up to? still no hubby yet?!?!