Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm a Princess!

I'm NOT a policeman, I'm a Princess!! I'M NOT A POLICEMAN, I'M A PRINCESS!! ***Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.

Those are the results to my responses on the "Which Princess Are You?" Quiz. (http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354)

I'm okay with that! I've always liked Jasmine and her spunkiness!! And her quick-thinking in distracting Jafar! She ROCKS!!

On another, less princess-y note, I will officially be a foster mom on Sunday, June 15! I'm so excited! My niece will be coming to live with us, and life with a teenager will begin!

I'm scared to death, but also hopeful, because she and I have already worked on our communication skills and we aren't doing too badly! Granted, it is different to live with someone, 24/7, but I am UP FOR THE CHALLENGE! I'm feeling a little like the roller coaster ride is about to begin!! :)
*** And, if you can "name that movie", I will send you a little surprise! If I get multiple correct answers, I'll do a drawing! ♥

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i believe you are a sassy princess! i wish you well in your parenting. i'm sure you will be wonderful!

and that movie was parenthood. the old granny talks about the rollercoaster ride of life! ha

Lisa said...

unless you want the "up for the challenge" quote and i will be lost.

Lisa said...

ok--i was pocahontas. now go back and read the one question about your first date. then add the word naked at the end. totally funny.