Thursday, May 29, 2008

Abandonment Issues . . . ode to Kerry!

Yet another MAS girl is picking up and leaving us behind! The nerve!! I was just starting to get used to NOT having Shanna around and then Kerry decides to leave us as well! Could we get a little consideration, here, people???

I know that this move will be great for Kerry and her cute little family, so I have to suck up the abandonment that I'm feeling and just let her go!

But, not before I share a few thoughts. Kerry: Mexican food is NOT the same in every other state. In some places, Taco Bell is about as close as you get to authentic. Coke at McDonald's SHOULD be the same . . . Let's hope! Target may be the same, but you won't be just down the street from me, so I can't ooh and aah over your finds, unless you blog about them! We will miss your stories about Target, getting fired, kids antics and everyday life. We will just have to read about all those things on your blog, and try to imagine your animated face. Forefathers will still be here . . . even if you aren't! When you come to see us, we can lunch there again! Keep those horsey stories coming . . . you should have a lot more material now! If you ever want to scrapbook with us again, you'll have to come to us . . . and hopefully very often!! (Free flight benies!!) And, you had better step up the photos, of U2, on your blog, so that I don't forget who their biggest fan EVER is . . . as if I could forget!! :)

I just want you to know that I love ya and will miss you. Thanks for making this time that we've had together a memorable chapter of my life. Your caring and consideration will certainly serve you well in your new "country" (that one's for Trevor!) and I wish you all the best!

Just remember this one last thing: "Life may not be the party that we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance!"

Y'all take care! ♥

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Aw thanks kaelene. I had SO much fun last night!!!! So we may not be able to have last minute crops together, but I still want to plan some so I can come back out.

I have a feeling the scrapbook stores are going to be like Taco Bell is the equivalent to REAL mexican food. ;)

Promise me that as soon as I get fitted for a bra as awesome as Lisa's that if I get a new picture of myself you will replace my crazy hair picture! ACK!

Love ya. Mwah.

Kaelene said...

Ya, sorry about that! Obviously I had to hijack that one from YOUR blog -- I don't have any others of JUST you! MWAH back at ya, babe!

Lisa said...

i'm going to miss her too. kerry can borrow my bra if she wants.

Maddy said...

Yeay for Kerry!