Monday, May 5, 2008

It's 2 post Monday -- why not?

Okay, as old as this makes me feel to say this, my niece, Kayla is graduating from Mesa High in 2 weeks! Yikes! Where did the time go???

Anyway, my sister had her kids' pictures taken yesterday, and I just wanted to showcase those, as well as the very talented lady who took the photos! Check out her blog:
http://jcphoto3.blogspot.com/ yep, those are my family members! I'm so blessed to call them mine! (And the handsome young man is the one who is now the EXPERT cheese grater . . . see post from 05/01!)

Oh, and happy Cinco de Mayo! Enjoy some chips and salsa today!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

what great pics!!! karalee's kids are beautiful!!! ooohhh--and i did enjoy me some great food on cinco de mayo! did you have some rice?

Kaelene said...

Actually, I passed up rice for a double side of beans! Jorge's not here, he doesn't have to know!! ;)

Anonymous said...

kaelene, karalee's kids are absolutely gorgeous!! I remember them being so tiny, and now all grown up and just beautiful. Wow, time flies!! I sure love reading your blog.....hopefully I'll get my going here soon. =)