Friday, May 16, 2008

Somebody's having a Birthday!!


Today is Michelle's birthday! She is 29 . . . . again! :)
(It's not mine to tell, so you'll have to ask her the real number!)
Michelle and I became friends 9 years ago . . . because of scrapbooking! The same hobby that has made her an author and both of us a little obsessive about collecting supplies! (She wins, in the contest, though!)
I feel that I can safely say that she is my "sistah from anotha mistah". People ask us if we're sisters, because we act like it, sometimes, and since we have the same hair dresser who helps us have the same color hair . . . that only helps confuse people!
Anyway, Happy Birthday, sistah friend! I hope that you have a good day and a great weekend! ♥

2 comments:

Michelle said...

AWW THANK YOU, my friend - SCRATCH THAT - my SISTA!!!


and I'll admit it...it's my 39th. the first of many!!!

Victor and Annette said...

I love that picture of Michelle... I am so excited to get a copy of her new book. I have looked here and can't find it.