Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's a Jolly Time with Theron . . . ALWAYS!


Okay, this kid SERIOUSLY cracks me up! He always has some random comment that makes you do a double-take and think, "He is only 2, right???"


He picks up on any and every comment, and repeats it for the next five minutes. Or a comment could pop up later, and make everyone laugh their faces off!


Saturday night we were headed to the Chandler Parade of Lights. (It was closer and easier access than the Phoenix parade. But, from what I saw on TV, the Phoenix Parade of lights was worth it. No offense, Chandler.) Anyway, I rode with my brother, Jeremy, and his family, to see the parade. Theron was sitting next to me, in his card seat. He showed me his band-aid on his knee, and was telling me about his owie. He was playing with his band-aid a little, so I reached over and smoothed it down. Then, I just rested my hand on the side of his seat.


He picked up my hand, and stuck my pointer finger in HIS nose! EWWWWWWWW! I said, "Theron, don't pick your nose with my finger!", as I took my hand back. He said, "I pick my nose with my finger . . . " as he proceeded to do so.

I asked him, "Do you need a Kleenex?" He responded with a resounding, "Nope!" and then stuck his finger, newly removed from his nose, into his mouth. DOUBLE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I said, "Theron, DON'T eat your boogers!" to which he promptly replied, "But I wanna have a snack!"


I literally threw my head back and laughed at his response! (I believe that his maternal grandfather has said that before . . . I think I was there when he said it!) I said, "Oh my gosh, that was soooooooooooo funny!"

For the next few minutes, he said, "Oh my gosh!" At one point he even said my name, and when I said, "What, Theron?" he said "Oh my gosh!" This boy is a parrot . . . and not always in a good way!! At least he keeps us laughing!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

My kids love that block you made! My only disappointment __ I didn't get to see you more!

Aubrey said...

Are you just being a slacker or did you not get that card yet?