Sunday, December 14, 2008

Start your "12 Days of Christmas" NOW!!!

I don't really understand, I guess, how to count without a calendar in front of me! I actually had to call my cousin, Tiffany, to ask her WHICH day that I needed to start the "12 days . . ." on! I don't know why it is so hard to calculate for me, but I apparently make it much harder than it has to be!

In past years, I have enjoyed participating in leaving gifts at others' doorsteps, for the "12 days. . . " tradition. And, it has ALWYS been a delightful experience. This year, my wallet is a little under the weather, so I don't get to play that game! But, I also have this group of stories, that I bought at a craft show a few years ago, that I am supposed to read . . . one per day . . . during the "12 days . . . "! So, I get to officially start that tonight! Yippee!! I LOVE Christmas stories!

And one last thought . . . HOW DO I STOP THIS MONTH FROM MARCHING PAST SO QUICKLY??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always thought the 12 Days of Christmas started on Christmas Day. Isn't it the 12 days between Christmas and Epiphany?

So now you have plenty of time to prepare! ;)

Lisa said...

christmas stories always make me cry. make sure and read "i wish i had a brother like that" and "the best christmas pageant ever" and read them in front of people! LOL