Monday, August 31, 2009

It's a wrap!




, . . the month of August, I mean!

I can't BELIEVE how fast this month has flown . . . . even for the unemployed!
But, not here to talk about my lack of job, today! Nope, I'm here to brag . . . . . about my little*** nephew, Chase!

He plays on the varsity football team, for Mesa High School ... . . go Jackrabbits!! Anyway, they had their first game last Friday, and HE, apparently, was one of the stars of the show! They won, and he made some people (besides the boys he knocked over!!) stand up and take notice!

And then, in Sunday's paper, we read this: http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/clicktrack/email.php/8910399 ***Did you notice the height and weight on this man-child??? I was being TOTALLY facetious when I said "little"!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome!! Hey, do they do the Haka before a home game?? Tell your beautiful sister I say Hello and miss her so much, especially my hair!!

Lisa said...

that is so cool!!!!

Kaelene said...

Why yes, Julie, they do indeed do the Haka before their home games! (and YES, I did have to ask him what the HECK that is!!)