Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My sister is here!


I am so excited that my sister, DeAwna, is here, visiting from Colorado! She was last here in October, but that was a quick trip for my cousin's wedding, so I am excited to spend more time with her, this week.
She and I, and our other sister, with her kids, will be heading to California, to see our OTHER sister and her family. Definitely planning a trip to the beach, for the weekend! Woo hoo!!
Also, DeAwna had yet to meet Jorge in person, so that was a fun introduction to make, last night. I got to introduce two of my favorite people to each other. (And I kinda forced them to hug -- sorry, DeAwna, but I know he wanted to hug you, and you may as well get used to his affection now!! Love ya, sis!)
Anyway, today is the day formerly known as "Secretary's Day", but since we are all WAY too politically correct, it is now known as "Administrative Professional's Day". I get to take my assistant and the receptionist to lunch. Fun for us!
Only one more work day in this week, for me! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!

1 comment:

Victor and Annette said...

Cute pic KK... tell Denana hi for me. Have a fun safe trip to Cali...