Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Don't ya just LOVE love?*

Ah, February, the month of LOVE! Ironically, back in my single and hatin' it days, Valentine's day was referred to as "Single Awareness Day" and finding anything to do, besides focusing on LOVE, relationships, etc. was the priority!
Now, in my wedded bliss, it's not so bad! ;)
I made Jorge this card, and sent it off in the mail, so he'll have it on 2/14! He is coming home for the weekend, but won't be here until 2/15, so I wanted him to have something to remind him that he is LOVED!



We had a card/Valentine's bag making party at Karalee's house on Sunday night. Actually, for me, it started out as scrapping time, while dinner was in the oven, and ended up being a party for a few of us! I finished the "Winter Wonder" page, that I had started in December, and started on Jorge's card.

Scrapbooking is such needed therapy for me! Since I have made it a part of my life again, the last month, I truly feel the benefits of having that therapeutic escape. And, those photos are no longer just sitting in my camera, waiting to be printed!
The "3" page is my niece, Olivia's, birthday. When I showed her those pages, she LOVED them! So, I am starting an 8 x 8 album for her and her family to share, of pages that I have made of them. They will LOVE it!


*can you name the movie that I took my title from???

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very cute! Of course I didn't expect less from you. So are you living close to your parents and Karalee? Sounds like a big happy family!!

{Brooke} said...

I love that card!!! So cute. I got a buddy pass lined up through Delta. I need your new number to call you. The number I had for you was disconnected.

Maddy said...

Valentine's gets even better once you have kids. I promise. It just gets better and better the more people you have to celebrate with.

And I love the LOs!