Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sadie's Birthday


I didn't want to put these cute photos in my not so cute post from 2 weeks ago! Instead, they will suffice to be their own post -- for Sadie's birthday!
She is such a fun girl! She likes to be the family clown, sometimes, as you can see here! I guess she was really "getting into" her cake! LOL
Sadie shares a birthday with my dad, so we always try to do things to make them both feel special. On their actual birthday, Jorge and I and my sister took my parents out to eat. Then, the Sunday after that, we had Sadie's party, with the kind of cake that she requested.
I made this for her, to hang on her wall in her bedroom. She is a liitle bit of a freak about monkies -- she collects them! She has so many that they COVER the queen size bed, in her room, at my parents' house! That's a LOT of monkey business!! LOL
Anyway, that is why there is a monkey in the middle of her name! And, note the bling on the flower --she is a girly-girl! And that is okay with us! Love you, Sadie!

5 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

That is so cute. It's really funny because I want to make things like that and I know I can, but I just don't know were to start. Crazy huh???

Lisa said...

i love her name!!! i always wanted a sadie! cute present too!!

angiedunn said...

way cute girl!

Maddy said...

Uh hello! I have a Sadie! Why didn't you just make 2 of those while you were at it! SUPER DUPER cute!

Kaelene said...

Maddy, somehow I KNEW you were going to say that! In fact, I have the paper, if you want them to look EXACTLY alike! Okay, maybe not the monkey . . .