Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I LOVE Fudge!!!


Yesterday I was at Scrapbooks ETC, a little shop just around the corner from scrapper's heaven. I saw this quote there, that I can TOTALLY relate to!

It says "Family is like fudge - really sweet, and full of nuts!" A truer saying has not been written! And, I've got the photo to prove it . . . ha ha ha!
Seriously, though, I love these kids! They obviously have a good time together, and as you may be able to tell by looking at this photo, they LOVE to pose for photos!
I know that this world would be a lot colder place without my family. And not quite so entertaining, either. And, thankfully, we can all be together forever, if we make that goal and stick to it! Anyway, I just wanted to say "I love my fudgey family!" There is never a dull moment at our family gatherings! (Or a quiet moment, either! LOL)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

if your family is anything like you they are certain to be nutty!! LOL

angiedunn said...

being nutty...it's where it's at!

Good to see you this weekend...you & Michelle's visit to the store, made me happy...