Sunday, February 3, 2008

Life's a dance . . . .

you learn as you go!! If ever those words were true, to me, that would be RIGHT NOW!!

My darling husband, Jorge, usually has a fit when he feels that I am sharing too much information (aka "TMI") with my friends, family, coworkers, etc. But you have to understand that HIS version of TMI is lightyears away from mine! His version is, "don't tell people where you're having lunch, and when!" and mine is "Don't talk about sexual intimacy or personal political/religious opinions".

Well, for the second time in as many weeks, my sharing of information has BACKFIRED in my face, and I may have to change a whole bunch of things in my life, because of an adult version of the jr. high game "Telephone".

Ya, it's been helluva weekend . . . nothing like the relaxation and rest that one truly deserves after a week in the ratrace! But, maybe I will learn from this experience, THIS TIME, and find a happy medium between his definition and mine!

On that "happy" note, I hope that everyone has a better week than my weekend has been! All this and Jorge is still "out of town"! :(

1 comment:

Michelle said...

this post is worthless without details. :)