Thursday, January 31, 2008

BIG Day


Okay, not for me, personally, but 2 of my sista-friends have had GREAT things happen to them today!

Michelle has been authoring, illustrating, editing and re-editing a FABULOUS book, that will be available in March. She is a great scrapbooker, and a great friend, and so I am giddy right along with her that this project is in the hands of the printer . . . at long last!! WOO HOO!!

Then, my biological sista-friend, Karalee, just sold her house (Yes, in this IMPOSSIBLE buyers' market!!) and found a house within the same ward boundaries for her and her kiddoes to relocate to. What a blessing . . . and we'll need fewer hours for the moving process!
TODAY they signed the papers -- she is officially sold out of a house! Another big WOO HOO!!

Congratulations, ladies! I knew that this day would come -- but who knew you would BOTH be sell-abrating on the same day?? ;)

5 comments:

angiedunn said...

CONGRATS & CHEERS all around! So freakin' exciting for both!

Michelle said...

awww thanks KK. I'm beyond exicted!!!

And seriously - what a blessing for Karalee!!! I'm thrilled she's in the same ward and assuming the kids are in the same school. It was pretty much a rocking day!!!

Lisa said...

yeah--congrats!!! champagne and rice all around!

bootsyluvr said...

Congrats!

Kaelene said...

Lulu - I GOT YOUR RICE!!! :)