Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LOVE this movie!!

27 Dresses -- A definite chick flick, this movie was fabulous! My mom, three nieces and I went to check this out on Saturday.
It wasn't necessarily thought provoking or soul-search inspiring, like the last movie that I talked about, but it was entertaining and romantical, just like escaping reality at the movies should be!
The most hilarious part was the wearing of each of the 27 dresses, and the break away shot to the actual wedding where it was worn. ROTFLMAO!
That was the reward, before hand, for a hard working weekend! My sister is moving, and we had to pack and clean and organize all weekend . . . so we had fun FIRST, and then worked our tails off! A nice change!
And, after seeing this movie, I definitely want to learn the lyrics to Elton John's song "Benny and the Jets"! If you see it, you'll understand why! :)

1 comment:

{Brooke} said...

Hi!!! I love that I am getting movie reviews from ya. I will have to go see it. I'm looking in to prices to come down, so I'll let you know. It would be nice!!!
Love Ya