Thursday, April 3, 2008

April . . . Not just for fools!

Hee hee . . . I had to make a joke out of it!

I can't believe that another month has begun! Where is this year running to?? But, so far, this month (in all 3 of its days!), my friend, Shanna, had a baby boy! Who we KNOW is darling, because he has red hair, and he has attractive parents! And, my friend, Michelle, has got her book back from the printer, and is now a book-peddler! (See http://www.papertherapy.com/ for more of Michelle's excellence!)

And life just keeps going on! Jorge will be home from Utah soon . . . even if I have to go up there and DRAG his Colombian butt home! (Just kidding, honey! I love you!) And, my FAVORITE**
(**at least in her mind! LOL) cousin, Brooke, and her mom, my aunt Debbie, are coming to visit next week, from Utah. That will be a fun break from the monotony of everyday and the weather is
bee-yoo-tiful right now, so that will make Brooke VERY happy!

I'm excited to pursue a few ventures of creativity of my own, but am still in the beginning stage with it. Stay tuned for more on that, LATER!

Happy Spring!! For us Arizona "fools" we gotta enjoy the weather while we can . . . the joy of sunshine will soon be gone!

6 comments:

{Brooke} said...

Oh you know it!!! I am beyond excited. I can't wait to see what creative venture you are up to?!?

Maddy said...

You seem especially perky today :D

Kaelene said...

you know how it is, Maddy, on this emotional rollercoaster of being a woman!! Some days up, some days down!! LOL

Lisa said...

april is for lovers. lovers of rice.

Kaelene said...

Lisa . . . I love your rice jokes! Keep 'em coming, baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, what do you know, I finally found you! Don't you love the Internet? It's Cheryl G. from Moscow. I never got to tell you how much I liked that list of memories you sent as a wedding gift. Wow, that's been twenty-two years! E-mail me at camijares@aol.com and we'll catch up!