Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Golden Birthday!!


Today is Kayla's 19th Birthday, on November 19th . . . that is what it means to have a golden birthday, to have your age be the same number as the date you were born.

Happy Birthday, Lollipop! I can still remember so well the day that you were born! We were all so excited for you to arrive, even though your mom totally ditched Grammy and Grumpy's 25th anniversary party to be in labor! (The enitre time we were planning the party, I told her that she was going to have you that day . . . and I was right!)

I hope that the next 19 years of your life bring you the joys and accomplishments that you want and deserve! I love you! ♥

4 comments:

m = michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Aubrey said...

She is already 19? Yikes. I remember her coming to our house and playing with our my little ponies like it was yesterday. Oh how time does fly! Me and Brooke both have golden birthday's this year too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Lolli, well it's a day late, but I was texting her on the 18th does that count? I was hoping you would post that photo of when she was 2 and pulled the pots and pans out of the cabinet, sat in one and proceeded to pick a booger out of her nose. She was the easiest baby to get to sleep. I Love you Lol!

Lisa said...

she is a cute niece for sure!!