Thursday, May 3, 2007

BEAT LA!! BEAT LA!!

That was the chant of the crowd last night, as the Phoenix Suns nicely eliminated the Lakers from the play-offs!! Woo hoo!!
I love basketball, and the Suns are my favorite team. Although, I do try to not have a favorite team so much, as favorite players. For example, when Charles Barkley -- who I LOVE -- left the Suns, I didn't stop liking him, just because he no longer played for the Suns.
However, whatever happens to bring Phil Jackson another loss makes me smile! I don't like his philosophies about "team" sports and I don't like his haughtiness, so there you go!
But, YEA!!! for Steve Nash, Raja Bell, Amare Stoudamire, Shawn Marion and the rest of the gang! Good job, boys!! Let's keep our "Eyes on the Prize" and beat the Spurs, too!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: