Friday, May 11, 2007

It's FINALLY Friday -- I'm free again!

Wow, sometimes the weeks fly by, and other times they just seem to C . . . .R . . . .A. . . W. . . L! This has been one of those crawling weeks . . . and I am READY for it to end!
We are implementing a new time keeping program at work, and I've been working on badges, studying up on computer junk, and scheduling meetings and training sessions, and collecting information, along with all of my "normal" tasks. It's been a week, okay! The best part was having lunch, out of the office, TWICE -- with someone else paying for it!! Woo hoo!
No really exciting plans for the weekend, except to try to make Sunday enjoyable for my sister and my mom. I think that mothers have the hardest job of all (allbeit 7 thousand times more rewarding, at times!) because they don't really get to take a weekend off from being a mom. No such thing as a vacation from that job!!
I just want to salute all of you mothers out there -- just remember to keep God close by, and He will help you through all of life's moments and bless you for your efforts.
That's all I have to say about that!

No comments: