Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ice cream makes everything better!!!

Okay, so I'm at work, and I have this craving . . . .
ICE CREAM!! So, I suggest to my 2 pregnant co-workers, "Hey, we should get some ice cream!"
Well, while they were very enthusiastic about that idea, I learned the hard way that making pregnant ladies wait for ice cream is NOT a good idea!!!
I had some errands to run, for work, but I was waiting for the IT guy to come and work on my computer, so I was gonna run out, while he was doing that. Well, he was late! And, an hour after I made the suggestion, both of my friends were banging on my window, chanting "Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!" like little children.
While it was annoying, it was cute -- and it was MY fault, for tempting them, and then making them wait!
So, when I got back to the office, 45 minutes later, they were soooooooooooooo excited! And, the ever-so-yummy Breyer's Brownie Mud Pie ice cream (which is "lite" but you would NEVER know from the taste!) kept us all quiet for a little bit!
Ice cream can make almost everybody happy! Even Jorge, who is lactose intolerant, loves ice cream.

No comments: