Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life goes on . . .

I have to laugh at myself . . . I used to get so disappointed when my friends would let 3 or 4 days pass between entries on their blogs! Now, it has been six days for me, and I can't even tell you where the time went!
Saturday was good -- watched the Suns game (bummer that they lost!), watched a movie, ya, boring life. Sunday was Mother's Day, and Jorge, my dad and I took care of dinner, so that my sister and my mom didn't have to lift a finger. We even used paper goods so that nobody got stuck washing dishes!
Other than that, this week has been whizzing by! Jorge and I are moving into a new apartment this weekend, and so lots of gathering boxes and preparing for that drama . . .
La, la, la, la . . . life goes on!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yeah, it's not that easy huh? Funny how life takes over. Check you're history, you're pretty consisant with 3-4 day breaks, just like the rest of us :)