Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back in the Scrappin' Saddle . . . Week 2

These are some of the scrappy pages that I have been working on, over the last week and a half! It feels good to just GO! Once you get all the tools out and feel the creative juices flowin' in your brain . . . there's NO stopping! Unless of course, you feel like you're going blind, because you are so tired, and the glue dots are not keeping your eyelids up any longer! LOL (Just kidding, I haven't really tried that trick!!)
I will say that the layout with the stripey paper, at the bottom, was a fabulous Angie Dunn layout from one of her classes . . . better late than never, right Ang??
Ah, therapy at its finest!! I have to say that I feel almost euphoric about scrapbooking, sometimes! It is a beautiful stress reliever for me!
And, not to mention that there are lots of cute kiddoes in my life to be the subjects of my work!
Love you guys!

OOOOOH - Michelle! The "Redneck Girls" layout is the one that the lady at SBE "lifted" from me! Too cool!
















3 comments:

{Brooke} said...

Oh man KK... You are good! Miss you. Good job on your pages. They look awesome

Victor and Annette said...

love, love, love the new pages. You always do such an amazing job with your pages. Miss scrappen with you.

Maddy said...

Have you not read my comments on other people's blogs? I hate people who scrap ;D