Saturday, October 25, 2008

ANOTHER tag . .. be serious!

10 years ago I ...
- Worked at Kinko's. . . for the 3rd (but NOT final) time!
- Thought being single was the next best thing to DEATH!
- LOVED to scrapbook, and did that MOST of the time!
- Lived in an apartment with my sister, DeAwna - love her!
- spent a LOT of time with my nieces and nephews . . .that was back when I wasn't too nerdy to hang out with! (pre-teenage years!)

5 Things on my "to do" list today ...!
- Make bread for my house and Tiff's house (8 loaves, y'all!)
- Finish Balloon dart game for my parents' ward Trunk or Treat
- Scrap . . . I need that!!
- Clean the house (not my favorite, but necessary!)
- Chill -- isn't that what Saturdays are for??

5 Snacks that I enjoy ...
- POPCORN!! Caramel, Kettle, Cheese, home-popped, you name it! YUM!
- Ice cream . . . a serving a day will keep the bikini away! LOL
- Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!
- Dried Mango . . . oh my, that's good stuff!
- nuts or trail mix

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire ...
- pay off all our debts
- TRAVEL!! I need a passport, first!!
- Help my family members buy their homes
- invest in a business
- Help others in whatever way possible

Places I have lived ...
- Moscow, Idaho
- Mesa, Arizona
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Northern California
- South Carolina

5 Jobs I have had ...
- I've mentioned Kinko's already . . . I won't cheat and list all 4 times that I worked there as seperate jobs! :)
- Scrapbooks, ETC.
- A Doctor's office (OB/GYN) All women worked there . . . even the janitorial staff! Ya, sometimes the estrogen levels were almost suffocating!!
- Wells Fargo - that job changed my life! (because my friend, who introduced me to Jorge, worked there with me!
- Toys and More - that was my first "real" job . . . LOVED it!!!

4 comments:

Victor and Annette said...

hello, how often do you get tagged...crazy! We sure do get to know you huh!

Lisa said...

and now do you still think being single is next to death? LOL

oh--i love the dried mangos. yummy.

angiedunn said...

you're a popcorn lover too?

it's BY FAR my favorite snack. (:

ask myron: we have jokes about my deep passion for it.

have a great day!

Maddy said...

I know the tagging can totally get out of hand sometimes!