Thursday, October 2, 2008

She's 29 today . . . AGAIN!

Today is my "little" sister's birthday! And, I put little in quotes, because she has been taller than me since she was 16, so there you go!

Karalee is an amazing person! She is a very talented hairdresser, and she has a great sense humor! Her teenagers love her, because she still has a kid's heart!

You should hear her order food, in the drive-thru, with her baby talk voice! Oh my gosh, pee your pants laughing!

She is one of my best friends and she loves me all the time, even when she has a good reason to just give up and walk away! (Ah, family ties that bind . . . and gag! LOL)

Happy Birthday, my sister! Sure love you!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i met her. she is lovely!! so are her kids!! i can tell they're related to you kaelene!!!

{Brooke} said...

Happy Birthday Karalee! You look so cute.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I'm late with posting a comment but I did call Karalee on her B-Day that should count for something. Karalee you are an incredible Mom, Sister, Daughter and EXTREMELY passionate about everything you do.
Love Ya